We're the driverless car company. We believe in improving people’s lives by making transportation safer, more accessible, and more convenient.
Our team is small and we move quickly. We’re currently testing a fully driverless solution on city streets. We're looking for smart, ambitious people to help build the world’s largest fleet of driverless cars.
Our specialized maps help our self driving cars navigate in the world, and you’ll work with our mapping team to develop them. You’ll play an important role in creating products that automate and scale our mapping efforts, and building out our internal tools and team so we can scale efficiently.
- Design and build GIS tools and automated map visualization, inspection, and semantic tagging systems
- Create automatic validation scripts to ensure map quality
- Work cross functionally with mapping operations, infrastructure, and more to plan, build, and implement new tools and products
- Create internal tools and processes that automate much of what is currently done manually, and can scale to 50+ cities
- Bachelor’s or higher in Computer Science, math, or similar field
- Experience with Python and writing scripts
- An eye for building processes that blend user friendliness and scalability
- Excitement for self driving technology, and desire to make it a reality
- Experience working with QGIS or other GIS programs
- Experience with geospatial databases like Postgres and PostGIS
- Knowledge of C++
- Solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits (401k, health / dental / vision insurance)
- State of the art equipment for your work station
- Catered lunch, snacks, etc.
- Free rides in self-driving cars